This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Let us Fetch!
Pet Wants Cincy does not deliver in your area,
but another Pet Wants location DOES!
Click the link below to find your Pet Wants Pack:
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Icelandic Herring Treats for Cats (Whole Fish) 1.5 oz
100% Pure Icelandic+™ Herring Whole Fish Cat Treats
Your cat will love the irresistible taste and satisfying crunch of our nutritious and natural Herring Whole Fish cat treats, made from one single ingredient—whole Herring! The Herring Cat Treats are air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards. Our 100% edible and digestible Herring cat treats promote healthy skin and coat with Omega-3 fatty acids. They also reduce plaque and tartar build-up, making them good for your cat’s teeth. Plus, since these treats feature a single protein source, they’re a smart choice for cats with food sensitivities.
- Pure fish treats for cats.
- Contains Herring (Clupea Harengus Membras)
- For healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Full of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains Taurine to help keep a healthy heart
- Pure Fish. Nothing else.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our fish treats are air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient cat treat—just fish, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
For freshness and convenience, our fish are packaged in a stand-up resealable bag. Each package contains net wt. 1.5 oz. of Herring Whole Fish. Each fish is about 3-4" in length.
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
Dried and packed in Iceland.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 58.8%, Crude Fat (Min) 28.5%, Crude Fiber (Max) 0.26%, Moisture (Max) 7.99%, Ash (Max) 6.47, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (MIN) 6.08%, Taurine (Max) 0.29%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 4400 kcal per kg = 124.7 kcal per oz (Calculated ME)